It’s been a busy few months in Fight Designer land; thus the radio silence. Since the last post… the Theatrical Firearms Handbook is in the hands of the copyeditors at Focal Press, having gotten several chapters re-organized and partially re-written thanks to the excellent feedback from Robb Hunter of fellow props company Preferred Arms. We […]
- Hi. I'm Kevin Inouye, fight choreographer, stunt performer, actor, and father currently living in Richmond, VA. This is my industry blog.
Latest NewsKevin Inouye will be moving to Laramie, WY to serve as Assistant Professor of Acting, Movement, and Stage Combat at the University of Wyoming, which will become the new home base for Fight Designer, LLC.
- Packing: Tetris going in, Jenga coming out. | 6 hours ago
- Think I lost ~5 pounds today - just in sweat. Joys of moving/living upstairs/in the South/props rental business/family. Still Tetris king! | 1 day ago
- RT @smileeclown: It is time to register for Paddy Crean banffcentre.ca/programs/progr… | 5 days ago
- Times that try men's souls & whatnot. Summer of our discontent? I think we're all looking forward to having a home again in a month+ or so. | 5 days ago
- RT @vintagebat: @BradBirdA113 "This *sob* is a Very Good Movie," he says. #FirstTimeWatching http://t.co/XMyIjhd7t1 | 5 days ago
Latest Kickstarter Projects(click project name to check their progress)
- 13,234 hits