I’ve been a bit of a slacker on posting lately, due to an overabundance of actual real-life things needing my attention. Besides finishing grad school (writing my thesis and other final projects) there have been a few acting, stunt, and teaching gigs, with more in the works. I’d say I hope to improve, but […]
- Hi. I'm Kevin Inouye, fight choreographer, stunt performer, actor, and father currently living in Richmond, VA. This is my industry blog.
Latest NewsKevin Inouye will be moving to Laramie, WY to serve as Assistant Professor of Acting, Movement, and Stage Combat at the University of Wyoming, which will become the new home base for Fight Designer, LLC.
- So far only found a few typos in my book - a comma that should be a period, and an image they made up a label for and used the wrong term... | 4 days ago
- I kinda wish cameras made a little 'powering up' noise like some sci-fi blasters- to give you time to go "oh wait, how's my posture?", etc. | 1 week ago
- Had a blast at the Bash (regional SAFD/stunt workshop) with fight family & stunt buddies old & new, capping a month filled with workshops. | 2 weeks ago
- One of my public speaking students gave her persuasive speech today arguing that cheating=good, mostly because it helps you get good grades. | 3 weeks ago
- Some day... I will go to a theatre conference & not come back with a list of dozens of books and scripts I want to hunt down & read. Maybe. | 1 month ago
Latest Kickstarter Projects(click project name to check their progress)
- 12,136 hits