For those who are interested in some day pursuing Teacher Certification with the Society of American Fight Directors, the process can be a bit uncertain at times. As with any large and active organization, the rules and names are generally in flux, and for those of us who have not been able to do things […]
- Hi. I'm Kevin Inouye, fight choreographer, stunt performer, actor, and father currently living in Richmond, VA. This is my industry blog.
Latest NewsKevin Inouye will be moving to Laramie, WY to serve as Assistant Professor of Acting, Movement, and Stage Combat at the University of Wyoming, which will become the new home base for Fight Designer, LLC.
- The "Recommend to Librarian" button has been fixed on Focal's site. lnkd.in/de-QmVy | 1 day ago
- So far only found a few typos in my book - a comma that should be a period, and an image they made up a label for and used the wrong term... | 1 week ago
- I kinda wish cameras made a little 'powering up' noise like some sci-fi blasters- to give you time to go "oh wait, how's my posture?", etc. | 2 weeks ago
- Had a blast at the Bash (regional SAFD/stunt workshop) with fight family & stunt buddies old & new, capping a month filled with workshops. | 3 weeks ago
- One of my public speaking students gave her persuasive speech today arguing that cheating=good, mostly because it helps you get good grades. | 3 weeks ago
Latest Kickstarter Projects(click project name to check their progress)
- 12,159 hits