One of the relatively recent and ongoing debates within the Society of American Fight Directors revolves around a category we’ve been calling “Broadsword” for years. It’s a slightly problematic term, since it’s historically been used for a variety of things, and not at all specifically for the hand-and-a-half cruciform swords the SAFD uses to to […]
- Hi. I'm Kevin Inouye, fight choreographer, stunt performer, actor, Assistant Professor & father living in Laramie, WY. This is my industry blog.
Latest NewsKevin Inouye and Fight Designer, LLC are now based in Laramie, where Kevin serves as Assistant Professor of Acting, Movement, and Stage Combat at the University of Wyoming.
- From a quick phone conversation with a reporter last Fall: nyti.ms/2kmNkBX | 3 weeks ago
- Nickle & Diming in the right direction; another $700 mini-grant awarded for my video upgrades/projects @ UWYO. 3 grants $1850 on this so fa… | 4 weeks ago
- A nice call to action by a former colleague at the College or William & Mary. Wish we'd gotten to work together! lnkd.in/emHT4hM | 1 month ago
- @vintagebat Because nothing says urban NY drama like a snowy day in Laramie WY. | 1 month ago
- Lessons from my first time crowdfunding? UW Found. won't help, & I need more rich friends. c-fund.us/9vt lnkd.in/evJiSjh | 2 months ago
- 17,449 hits