With the local 48hr film fest rapidly approaching again (and no, I’m not planning on working any projects this year) I found that last year’s entry is now online, after being held back from public view post-contest while they used it to promote other projects. It was a pretty miserable, long, day of shooting, but […]
- Hi. I'm Kevin Inouye, fight choreographer, stunt performer, actor, Assistant Professor & father living in Laramie, WY. This is my industry blog.
Latest NewsKevin Inouye and Fight Designer, LLC are now based in Laramie, where Kevin serves as Assistant Professor of Acting, Movement, and Stage Combat at the University of Wyoming.
- Had a filling replaced this morning and can't feel half my face. Teaching Shakespearean text in 3hrs. Coffee speeds the recovery, right? | 3 weeks ago
- New blog post: lnkd.in/eSi9Cpr | 2 months ago
- Nothing says happy Throwback Thursday like a residuals check. Thanks AMC, SAG-AFTRA, and Kid Richmond. | 3 months ago
- Field-expedient hilt tightening for peened or riveted hilts; a sword hack, if you will: youtu.be/EA4oMdGXwtk | 3 months ago
- Off Golden Pond lnkd.in/exaWQDB | 3 months ago
- 15,389 hits