Had a new one come up for me during a couple night shoots this week; An actor was using a real Smith & Wesson .38, firing a few half-load blanks in a fun noir-ish scene that called for him to be threatening one person, then shoot another and come back to threatening the first. I […]
- Hi. I'm Kevin Inouye, fight choreographer, stunt performer, actor, Assistant Professor & father living in Laramie, WY. This is my industry blog.
Latest NewsKevin Inouye and Fight Designer, LLC are now based in Laramie, where Kevin serves as Assistant Professor of Acting, Movement, and Stage Combat at the University of Wyoming.
- New blog post: lnkd.in/eSi9Cpr | 1 week ago
- Nothing says happy Throwback Thursday like a residuals check. Thanks AMC, SAG-AFTRA, and Kid Richmond. | 3 weeks ago
- Field-expedient hilt tightening for peened or riveted hilts; a sword hack, if you will: youtu.be/EA4oMdGXwtk | 1 month ago
- Off Golden Pond lnkd.in/exaWQDB | 1 month ago
- Busy day. First day of Summer High School Institute class, Opening On Golden Pond, shipping 20 rifles to a college in NY, wife's birthday... | 1 month ago
- 15,122 hits