I’ve been a bit of a slacker on posting lately, due to an overabundance of actual real-life things needing my attention. Besides finishing grad school (writing my thesis and other final projects) there have been a few acting, stunt, and teaching gigs, with more in the works. I’d say I hope to improve, but […]
- Hi. I'm Kevin Inouye, fight choreographer, stunt performer, actor, Assistant Professor & father living in Laramie, WY. This is my industry blog.
Latest NewsKevin Inouye and Fight Designer, LLC are now based in Laramie, where Kevin serves as Assistant Professor of Acting, Movement, and Stage Combat at the University of Wyoming.
- New blog post: lnkd.in/eSi9Cpr | 1 month ago
- Nothing says happy Throwback Thursday like a residuals check. Thanks AMC, SAG-AFTRA, and Kid Richmond. | 1 month ago
- Field-expedient hilt tightening for peened or riveted hilts; a sword hack, if you will: youtu.be/EA4oMdGXwtk | 2 months ago
- Off Golden Pond lnkd.in/exaWQDB | 2 months ago
- Busy day. First day of Summer High School Institute class, Opening On Golden Pond, shipping 20 rifles to a college in NY, wife's birthday... | 2 months ago
- 15,226 hits