I’ll do more to integrate this with the website later, but I’m trying out the Affiliates program with Kult of Athena, for anyone looking to purchase their own swords instead of renting: This is where I purchased the recently reviewed Tinker Line bastard swords, and KoA’s had a rep for years (discussed at […]
- Hi. I'm Kevin Inouye, fight choreographer, stunt performer, actor, Assistant Professor & father living in Laramie, WY. This is my industry blog.
Latest NewsKevin Inouye and Fight Designer, LLC are now based in Laramie, where Kevin serves as Assistant Professor of Acting, Movement, and Stage Combat at the University of Wyoming.
- New blog post: lnkd.in/eSi9Cpr | 6 days ago
- Nothing says happy Throwback Thursday like a residuals check. Thanks AMC, SAG-AFTRA, and Kid Richmond. | 2 weeks ago
- Field-expedient hilt tightening for peened or riveted hilts; a sword hack, if you will: youtu.be/EA4oMdGXwtk | 1 month ago
- Off Golden Pond lnkd.in/exaWQDB | 1 month ago
- Busy day. First day of Summer High School Institute class, Opening On Golden Pond, shipping 20 rifles to a college in NY, wife's birthday... | 1 month ago
- 15,108 hits