I’ll do more to integrate this with the website later, but I’m trying out the Affiliates program with Kult of Athena, for anyone looking to purchase their own swords instead of renting: This is where I purchased the recently reviewed Tinker Line bastard swords, and KoA’s had a rep for years (discussed at […]
- Hi. I'm Kevin Inouye, fight choreographer, stunt performer, actor, Assistant Professor & father living in Laramie, WY. This is my industry blog.
Latest NewsKevin Inouye and Fight Designer, LLC are now based in Laramie, where Kevin serves as Assistant Professor of Acting, Movement, and Stage Combat at the University of Wyoming.
- Well, I've now directed a show that still makes me laugh & cry even halfway through the run. Thanks cast, and Karen Zacarias. #LegacyofLight | 2 weeks ago
- Had a group of students lead a kick-ass class on Absurdism today in Acting Styles... I love it when they take an assignment and run with it! | 3 weeks ago
- Made the cover story on this Fall's "The Fight Master" (the journal of the Society of American Fight Directors)! Article & images galore! | 1 month ago
- Had a filling replaced this morning and can't feel half my face. Teaching Shakespearean text in 3hrs. Coffee speeds the recovery, right? | 2 months ago
- New blog post: lnkd.in/eSi9Cpr | 4 months ago
- 15,568 hits