For those who are interested in some day pursuing Teacher Certification with the Society of American Fight Directors, the process can be a bit uncertain at times. As with any large and active organization, the rules and names are generally in flux, and for those of us who have not been able to do things […]
- Hi. I'm Kevin Inouye, fight choreographer, stunt performer, actor, Assistant Professor & father living in Laramie, WY. This is my industry blog.
Latest NewsKevin Inouye and Fight Designer, LLC are now based in Laramie, where Kevin serves as Assistant Professor of Acting, Movement, and Stage Combat at the University of Wyoming.
- Saw some great work today. Tough choices for ahead, deciding on scholarship allocation! Good preview of Irene Ryan nominees too. ACTF soon! | 3 months ago
- I'm a sucker for portable LEDs:The light to bring on every production (win one yourself!): bit.ly/IceLightGiveaw… @storyandheart @westcottco | 3 months ago
- Represent! lnkd.in/b8PGghv and lnkd.in/bGDz5g2 | 3 months ago
- Over 1hr in the scene shop with 16 abused, neglected broadswords. My coffee tastes like steel now, and magnets might just stick to my nose. | 3 months ago
- My 10yo had to pick a famous woman from history for a Girl Scout assignment. She got stuck on Esme Beringer or Edith Garrud. #SmallVictories | 4 months ago
- 14,815 hits