For those who are interested in some day pursuing Teacher Certification with the Society of American Fight Directors, the process can be a bit uncertain at times. As with any large and active organization, the rules and names are generally in flux, and for those of us who have not been able to do things […]
- Hi. I'm Kevin Inouye, fight choreographer, stunt performer, actor, Assistant Professor & father living in Laramie, WY. This is my industry blog.
Latest NewsKevin Inouye and Fight Designer, LLC are now based in Laramie, where Kevin serves as Assistant Professor of Acting, Movement, and Stage Combat at the University of Wyoming.
- Well, I've now directed a show that still makes me laugh & cry even halfway through the run. Thanks cast, and Karen Zacarias. #LegacyofLight | 2 weeks ago
- Had a group of students lead a kick-ass class on Absurdism today in Acting Styles... I love it when they take an assignment and run with it! | 3 weeks ago
- Made the cover story on this Fall's "The Fight Master" (the journal of the Society of American Fight Directors)! Article & images galore! | 1 month ago
- Had a filling replaced this morning and can't feel half my face. Teaching Shakespearean text in 3hrs. Coffee speeds the recovery, right? | 2 months ago
- New blog post: lnkd.in/eSi9Cpr | 4 months ago
- 15,564 hits