I’ve been a bit of a slacker on posting lately, due to an overabundance of actual real-life things needing my attention. Besides finishing grad school (writing my thesis and other final projects) there have been a few acting, stunt, and teaching gigs, with more in the works. I’d say I hope to improve, but […]
- Hi. I'm Kevin Inouye, fight choreographer, stunt performer, actor, Assistant Professor & father living in Laramie, WY. This is my industry blog.
Latest NewsKevin Inouye and Fight Designer, LLC are now based in Laramie, where Kevin serves as Assistant Professor of Acting, Movement, and Stage Combat at the University of Wyoming.
- Saw some great work today. Tough choices for ahead, deciding on scholarship allocation! Good preview of Irene Ryan nominees too. ACTF soon! | 3 months ago
- I'm a sucker for portable LEDs:The light to bring on every production (win one yourself!): bit.ly/IceLightGiveaw… @storyandheart @westcottco | 3 months ago
- Represent! lnkd.in/b8PGghv and lnkd.in/bGDz5g2 | 3 months ago
- Over 1hr in the scene shop with 16 abused, neglected broadswords. My coffee tastes like steel now, and magnets might just stick to my nose. | 3 months ago
- My 10yo had to pick a famous woman from history for a Girl Scout assignment. She got stuck on Esme Beringer or Edith Garrud. #SmallVictories | 4 months ago
- 14,840 hits